1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
one time i was swimming in a spring in florida and everybody started screaming and getting out of the water and i was like haha losers aint nothing in this water and so i climbed up on a rock to sit, but then the rock started moving and thats the story of the time i rode a manatee
(Source: charlottelabouff, via dutchster)
guys look at these caterpillars it looks like they’re wearing lil vests
apparently these are poisonous and i touched one
"I might be too young to settle down and marry, but I’m definitely too old to be playing anymore games. I’m too old to just be talking to someone, too old to not know what’s really going on, and too old to be entertaing somebody with no intention of making it work. At this age, I’m only interested in consistency, stability, respect and loyalty. And I want to hear someone tell me that they love me and know they really mean it."
|nice friend person:||hey, how've you been?
|me:||capitalism is crushing me. i am barely surviving. i am full of toxic resentment. i want revenge.
What’s in store for me in the direction i don’t take?
“… the moments when everything is open, when all options are present, and all is undecided – mere destinies unfolding. Our choices shift into one plane of existence, the extension of every path still available, until we pick the red tie instead of the blue; harbor anger instead of compassion; attempt to fix it or break it; and all our possibilities collapse into the singular of what is, rippling outward from the moment of decision to affect our lives in ways unknown… The noise at the back of our mind wondering anxiously, What’s in store for me in the direction I don’t take?”
"I barely find anybody attractive. I barely feel an affection for anybody.. But when I do.. I fall in so deep, so hard it’s ridiculous."
horror movie synopsis
- white family moves into house
- the house got some shit in it
- family refuses to acknowledge that they got some shit in they house
- turns out that shit is some ultrashit
Lithuanian artist Severija Inčirauskaitė-Kriaunevičienė uses cross-stitch embroidery to adorn metallic objects such as plates, spoons, pot lids, lamps, rusty tin cans, pails and shovels, even automobiles. Some of her pieces feature traditional floral motifs while others are much more unusual and playful - the ashtray appears to contain stubbed out ends of cigarettes. The spoon reflects the mouth of the person about to eat from it.
Visit Severija’s website to check out many more examples of her awesome embroidery.
Im all about this